Dyson's brand new, classic vintage styled electric bicycle, the Tilba, is here just in time for those long beach rides you've been dreaming about. Ride to the cafes, the beach, work or just for the thrill of it.
Riding a Tilba e-bike is guaranteed to make riding fun again!
Some of the things you'll love:
This bike is designed for the style lovers and available in an aqua or cherry red. Ride in comfort with an upright riding position and a super comfortable 22cm wide sprung seat. The DAPU high torque motor is super quiet and strong, and its display features a USB port for recharging your phone or lights on the go. Never miss a call again!
Ride even further! The battery is available in 11Ah or optional 15Ah capacity for those ready to tackle longer rides (Riding in level 1 with the 15Ah battery will give you up to 14 hours of riding!) The Tilba ebike also features integrated lighting front and powered from the main battery
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) or 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, rack mounted lockable with integrated rear light
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque brushless DC rear mount hub motor, electronically limited to 200Watts
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist, 5 PAS levels plus Throttle only mode), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions.
- Assist Function: Pedal assist levels 1-5, Hand Throttle Levels 1, 3-6.
- Gears: 7 Shimano Tourney with Shimano Mega-range freewheel 14/34T, Single Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Alex 26” Alloy rims with 13G Stainless steel spokes
- Tyres: CST 26 x 1.9 with regular car type valve
- Fork: Steel
- Mud and Chain Guards: Steel
- Rack: Alloy with luggage strap included
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 27.2mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Comfort swept design
- Weight: 23.8kgs 11Ah model, 24kgs 15Ah including battery
- Brakes: Tektro - Rim type, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.
^The range on a full charge is affected by the assist level and many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, the terrain and winds.